Interesting Tren observation

Topic created · 19 Posts · 649 Views
  • Has anybody else noticed Tren being more tolerable when dosed ED?

In the past I have run Ace at 100 mg eod and Enth 2x a week up to 600mg
    My experience had been typical
    Ace - frustrated angry I’m gonna rip off your face and feed it to you attitude
    Sweats , insomnia , shit cardio and annoying sex drive

Enth - more of the same , with worse sleep problems and horrible acid reflux

This time around I’m running ace 50mg ED 3 days on and 1 off
    Mixed with 1/2 cc of test Enth per jab and I feel AMAZING
    it’s been 2.5 weeks and I feel like this is some sort of fluke

I know the gear is legit , I’ve got some temperature fluctuations , Slightly shorter fuse , and my strength has jumped a bunch (plus I only source this from 1 place and have been for a while)

The only thing I can figure is that the daily dose keeps a stable blood level and that helps even out the sides. That and or I just found the combo that my body tolerates best.

Anybody else have a similar experience ?

• [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘98469’ dateline=‘1600302806’]
    Has anybody else noticed Tren being more tolerable when dosed ED?

I know the gear is legit , I’ve got some temperature fluctuations , Slightly shorter fuse , and my strength has jumped a bunch (plus I only source this from 1 place and have been for a while)

The only thing I can figure is that the daily dose keeps a stable blood level and that helps even out the sides. That and or I just found the combo that my body tolerates best.

[/quote]
    I had also been an EOD day guy until some of the guys here swayed me into ED
    Made the world of difference for me. That said, regardless…after 8 or so weeks, I usually tap out and swear never to run it again…until a few months later.lol… like the crazy GF you forget why u broke up with her but remember how good the sex was so u get back with her

• Yeah brother
    I never push past 4-6 weeks , most of the time it’s because my acid reflux gets so bad I can’t eat

Who knew dosing ED would make that big of a difference !

• ED dosing of Tren A is standard operating procedure to mitigate all the sides you listed. Almost everyone knows this…but I’m glad you’ve figured it out and sides are more manageable.

• I ran tren A ED recently and also noticed fewer sides than I had in the best running similar doses on Tren E and Tren A EOD

Regardless, it was my latest “last Tren cycle ever.”

• [quote=“ThatSteroidGuy” pid=‘98545’ dateline=‘1600380968’]
    [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘98469’ dateline=‘1600302806’]

[/quote]

You’re 110% spot on.

Tren a is strong af. You can have daily changes on 20mg/ed, if you are in shape. 50mg ed is a good dose and should yield good results. I don’t think tren should be pushed that long, and tbh 3 weeks on 1-2 weeks off and even back on is fine. I’ve used it every way and I think using it to get you a certain look is the best bet, and then use other cosmetic like drugs to make you polished (for BB)

Tren E- Kind of same with tren a, and the reflux is like no other. The morning after a 200mg inj I would wake up and almost get sick.

Hex-I actually enjoy this the most because it had the least sides, but i didn’t run it too high…(i think daily ace is best)
    [/quote]

Enth for me is Horrible
    My last meet prep about 3 weeks in i was waking up feeling like I was gagging on my own stomach acid.
    There were a few days at work where I threw up water and whatever color tums I was using that day

I’m glad ace doesn’t get me with the heartburn like Enth does or tren would be a no go no matter what

• [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘98469’ dateline=‘1600302806’]

[/quote]

Caber is an absolute must for me when I run tren . Whats interesting is I can run 2g of test without getting elevated estrogen levels ill use .5mg of arimadex 2x a week just in case but when I run tren the prolactin sides I get are unbearable. If I run .5mg of caber 4-5 x a week I have zero issues . sleep like a baby. no anger or irritation really. my cardio does go to shit but everything else is fine. Then I can run it EOD without an issue

• Hmmm ive ran Tren A ED and M/W/F and could tell no difference. For me I run the A a little lower than E… for me 400A feels like 500E. So I have been using E since its more cost effective and less pins. just ran 600 test E, 500 tren E and 400 mast for 12 weeks. Honestly no bad sides besides night sweats, I get bad heartburn / acid only if I forget to take my Nexium 24. I’m going to start running short cycles, I like what @“ThatSteroidGuy” guy said about 3 weeks on 2 weeks off, sounds really intriguing.

• I don’t know where the internet-folklore about those diabolic tren-sides is coming from, besides the shitty sleep, I don’t get any of those numerous reported side-effects. Maybe I’m part-cow.

I use Ace MWF and feel just fine. I prefer to use E once a week though, (ultimatively would go with hex, but it is so much more expensive).

• @“ThatSteroidGuy” what would be the main reason for mixing the two? I have frontloaded a cycle with ace and just switched to E and it worked well for me but the reason was so I didn’t have to pin ED / EOD.

• I’ve ran lots of Tren but only ace ed, and that’s just based on all the anecdotal recommendation stuff I’ve read on reddit, some here, some there. I’ve finally found my sweet spot and was very very tempted to try enth just because daily pinning is obviously a bitch, but yeah I can’t imagine the sides after loading 200+mg Tren e. Probably wouldn’t be sleeping that night lol. I’ll stick with ace ed.

• Pinning ED gives more stable levels leading to less sides.

• [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘98565’ dateline=‘1600432038’]
    (ultimatively would go with hex, but it is so much more expensive).
    [/quote]
    what advantages do you consider hex to have over enanthate? it seems a common opinion but I’ve not come across a concise explanation for it. with that said, chat me up if you want affordable hexa!

• [quote=“Aoi611” pid=‘98621’ dateline=‘1600486221’]
    I’ve ran lots of Tren but only ace ed, and that’s just based on all the anecdotal recommendation stuff I’ve read on reddit, some here, some there. I’ve finally found my sweet spot and was very very tempted to try enth just because daily pinning is obviously a bitch, but yeah I can’t imagine the sides after loading 200+mg Tren e. Probably wouldn’t be sleeping that night lol. I’ll stick with ace ed.
    [/quote]

As someone who’s ran both im telling you that pinning 200 E isnt the same as pinning 200 A. Ace sides are going to be way worse if u are prone to them. A hits you so much quicker and harder…Like Test E, the enan ester takes a while to build in the blood. One thing I like about longer esters is my body kinda has a chance to get accustomed to the compound and isn’t as shocking on my system. The peaks and valleys are SLOWER for E.

Not only that but ace is a lighter ester so will have more active compound per ml. I realized in my own experiments that 375 ace felt the same at 500 E. After more research i figured out that different quantities of the free hormone are left once the ester is removed, depending on the ester. 1mg is 1mg but the heavier the ester the less active compound left. Therefore you need to run 1.37x more E to get the same level as A. In other words, the enanthate must be increased from 350mg/week to 480mg to get the same active hormore as 350A.

• [quote=“Liska” pid=‘98633’ dateline=‘1600517128’]
    [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘98565’ dateline=‘1600432038’]
    (ultimatively would go with hex, but it is so much more expensive).
    [/quote]
    what advantages do you consider hex to have over enanthate? it seems a common opinion but I’ve not come across a concise explanation for it. with that said, chat me up if you want affordable hexa!
    [/quote]

I have only run it two times, and only at low doses - 100 mg per week. I got good results, but ultimately have to admit, that I didn’t feel any difference to the enanthate version, you got me there ;).

It may be a stupid reason, but the only medicinal use in humans was with the hex ester. I am sure they had their reasons for choosing this rather rare esther over the over cheaper ones. And a lot of anecdotes from guys I know IRL that love their hex at 100-200 mg per week for quite good results.

I’ll have a lot of tren e raws, they will last me a lifetime of blasting lol, so I’ll sadly have to skip that offer. But rest assured, I’ll be buying some Lantus and Humalog coming winter season, and more metformin and T4 and other ancillaries. Your speed and service has blown me away on my last order :)!

Btw, can you ship the insulin with cooling/ice packs? Or not necessary?

• [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘98724’]
    It may be a stupid reason, but the only medicinal use in humans was with the hex ester. I am sure they had their reasons for choosing this rather rare esther over the over cheaper ones. And a lot of anecdotes from guys I know IRL that love their hex at 100-200 mg per week for quite good results.

I’ll have a lot of tren e raws, they will last me a lifetime of blasting lol, so I’ll sadly have to skip that offer. But rest assured, I’ll be buying some Lantus and Humalog coming winter season, and more metformin and T4 and other ancillaries. Your speed and service has blown me away on my last order :)!

[/quote]

Now you’ve gotten me curious about the history of esters, I just came across this which is a fun read! https://eje.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/eje/180/6/EJE-19-0071.xml

As for insulin storage, I was looking into the manuals recently, for example Lantus: https://bit.ly/2H8sHKj

"HOW TO STORE YOUR UNOPENED LANTUS SOLOSTAR PEN

Before opening, store Lantus in the refrigerator (36°F to 46°F). Keep pens in the original outer package.
    Lantus can be refrigerated until the expiration date. Once the expiration date has passed, Lantus
    should be thrown away.
    Before you inject Lantus, remove it from the refrigerator for an hour or two—cold insulin can be more
    painful to inject.
    Do not allow Lantus to freeze. Do not put Lantus in a freezer or next to a freezer pack. If you see frost or
    ice crystals in your Lantus solution, throw it away.
    Keep Lantus away from direct heat and light.

Never refrigerate the pen after opening it."

I didn’t even know you had ordered, I guess you just forgot to leave a review… which is like not petting your dog before you leave for work… I can’t imagine the guilt.

Still, Insulin will be shipped appropiately cooled!

• [quote=“Liska” pid=‘98739’ dateline=‘1600626096’]
    [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘98724’]

[/quote]

Now you’ve gotten me curious about the history of esters, I just came across this which is a fun read! https://eje.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/eje/180/6/EJE-19-0071.xml

As for insulin storage, I was looking into the manuals recently, for example Lantus: https://bit.ly/2H8sHKj

"HOW TO STORE YOUR UNOPENED LANTUS SOLOSTAR PEN

Before opening, store Lantus in the refrigerator (36°F to 46°F). Keep pens in the original outer package.
    Lantus can be refrigerated until the expiration date. Once the expiration date has passed, Lantus
    should be thrown away.
    Before you inject Lantus, remove it from the refrigerator for an hour or two—cold insulin can be more
    painful to inject.
    Do not allow Lantus to freeze. Do not put Lantus in a freezer or next to a freezer pack. If you see frost or
    ice crystals in your Lantus solution, throw it away.
    Keep Lantus away from direct heat and light.

Never refrigerate the pen after opening it."

I didn’t even know you had ordered, I guess you just forgot to leave a review… which is like not petting your dog before you leave for work… I can’t imagine the guilt.

Still, Insulin will be shipped appropiately cooled!
    [/quote]

huh, interesting read. Bio Chem history is really cool.

Ill keep the pens in the fridge just to be safe.

And of course I wrote my review :P https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Cat-Café-EU-Domestic-T-A-Review-4-Days

• [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘98740’ dateline=‘1600627054’]
    Ill keep the pens in the fridge just to be safe.

And of course I wrote my review :P https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Cat-Café-EU-Domestic-T-A-Review-4-Days
    [/quote]

I’ve never noticed any indication of degradation or issues keeping open pens in the fridge, I wonder what the reason for that instruction is.

Let’s pretend I didn’t forget the forums had a review section! Thanks a lot :)

• [quote=“Pharmahgh” pid=‘98555’ dateline=‘1600395614’]
    [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘98469’ dateline=‘1600302806’]

[/quote]

Caber is an absolute must for me when I run tren . Whats interesting is I can run 2g of test without getting elevated estrogen levels ill use .5mg of arimadex 2x a week just in case but when I run tren the prolactin sides I get are unbearable. If I run .5mg of caber 4-5 x a week I have zero issues . sleep like a baby. no anger or irritation really. my cardio does go to shit but everything else is fine. Then I can run it EOD without an issue
    [/quote]

That’s interesting Caber helps so much with Tren. Couple questions if you or anyone else can chime in.

When you take .5mg caber 4-5 times a week with Tren, do you still get the heart burn, increased stomach acid issues?

What Tren do you run, and what dose per week? Tren A or E?

You’re really making me tempted to try a Tren run again, if you really slept like a baby and had such low side effects. But, the GI effects were brutal too.