Time Off of GH for Water Retention to Subside?

Topic created · 7 Posts · 249 Views
  • Not for a show, just to look better for a day and drop like ~80% of the water. How many days you guys go off?

• I may give the EOD dosing a shot. I’m
    retaining a lot of water on 4 iu’s per day.

• The water retention is what has scared me off gh. That and the lethargy

It’s like literally the only thing I haven’t tried

• I’m with ya…the water retention started after only a couple of days.

• [quote=“fattyboydylan” pid=‘98368’ dateline=‘1600203625’]
    Not for a show, just to look better for a day and drop like ~80% of the water. How many days you guys go off?
    [/quote]

This is kind of hard for me to understand . As a body builder
    especially when your trying to gain muscle you want water retention . with HGH there is no better compound for putting water in the right place. Intra-muscular or intra cellular. It creates the ultimate anobolic environment. when you first start HGH you will get a film of water between your skin and the muscle but soon it subsides and fills you out nicely. you control the water under your skin with cardio and diet, . If your holding a ton of water in your skin then your most likely over eating carbs. Finding your sweet spot with Diet , weight , and carbs is difficult but coming off hgh to drop water is not the answer unless your going to compete and in the last week of your prep, but even then I cant tell you how many guys run it straight through the show. Im one of them . I just drop my dose down a few weeks out and let my body adjust.In my opinion every other day is not ideal. The half life of HGH is between 3-4 hrs so multiple shots a day is always better IMO. keeps it circulating in the body. EOD would be like taking var EOD or DBALL EOD. its cheaper for sure but less effective. so I guess it really would depend on your goals. If your looking to build muscle faster and burn fat,stay lean then ED multiple shots is the way to go

• [quote=“Pharmahgh” pid=‘98762’ dateline=‘1600647904’]
    [quote=“fattyboydylan” pid=‘98368’ dateline=‘1600203625’]
    Not for a show, just to look better for a day and drop like ~80% of the water. How many days you guys go off?
    [/quote]

especially when your trying to gain muscle you want water retention . with HGH there is no better compound for putting water in the right place. Intra-muscular or intra cellular. It creates the ultimate anobolic environment. when you first start HGH you will get a film of water between your skin and the muscle but soon it subsides and fills you out nicely. you control the water under your skin with cardio and diet, . If your holding a ton of water in your skin then your most likely over eating carbs. Finding your sweet spot with Diet , weight , and carbs is difficult but coming off hgh to drop water is not the answer unless your going to compete and in the last week of your prep, but even then I cant tell you how many guys run it straight through the show. Im one of them . I just drop my dose down a few weeks out and let my body adjust.In my opinion every other day is not ideal. The half life of HGH is between 3-4 hrs so multiple shots a day is always better IMO. keeps it circulating in the body. EOD would be like taking var EOD or DBALL EOD. its cheaper for sure but less effective. so I guess it really would depend on your goals. If your looking to build muscle faster and burn fat,stay lean then ED multiple shots is the way to go
    [/quote]

Word, I’m brand new to GH. How many days in general do you think for the water film to minimize/normalize? Days, weeks, or months?

• [quote=“fattyboydylan” pid=‘98806’ dateline=‘1600703928’]
    [quote=“Pharmahgh” pid=‘98762’ dateline=‘1600647904’]
    [quote=“fattyboydylan” pid=‘98368’ dateline=‘1600203625’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Word, I’m brand new to GH. How many days in general do you think for the water film to minimize/normalize? Days, weeks, or months?
    [/quote]

If your eating clean, drinking enough water and your diet is spot on whether your trying to gain or not, you always want to be in that sweet spot. If all thats in order then I would say a couple weeks . everyone is different . as long as the HGH is high quality your GTG you want a high quality HGH with a low dimmer. If its a cheap quality some guys end up hanging on to excess water. Ive never experienced that myself but its what Ive heard. My suggestion is stick with it ride it out adjust everything else . HGH is awesome. really gives you a 3d type look

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Source-PHARMAHGH-B4G1-DOMESTIC-AAS-HGH-PHARMA-HGH-B4G1-SALE