Birth control??

Topic created · 7 Posts · 226 Views
  • Trying to help out my girl bc birth control pills are getting expensive here in the US. Anyone know of an online source for this that doesn’t require a prescription? Came across a Canadian supplier years ago but I’ve forgotten which one. I know asking about sources is a no-go here on SST but I figured I’d ask bc BC pills aren’t necessarily contraband.

• AIPCT

• I’d be able to help out on this too. Shoot me a message and our turkish pharmacy is able to find any BC you’d need.

• [quote=“DragonOrdnance” pid=‘98115’ dateline=‘1599935814’]
    I’d be able to help out on this too. Shoot me a message and our turkish pharmacy is able to find any BC you’d need.
    [/quote]

Can you message me? For some reason I got an alert page saying I’m not allowed to.

• [quote=“MrMemper” pid=‘99347’ dateline=‘1601506947’]
    [quote=“DragonOrdnance” pid=‘98115’ dateline=‘1599935814’]
    I’d be able to help out on this too. Shoot me a message and our turkish pharmacy is able to find any BC you’d need.
    [/quote]

Can you message me? For some reason I got an alert page saying I’m not allowed to.
    [/quote]

Send him an email as PMs are disabled.

• You can go on any of the online medical sites and sign up. Without insurance its like $10-15 a month for legitimate prescription sent to your door from a US pharmacy. The consultation fee will be like $0-50 depending on your insurance.

Birth control is very easy to get.

• They’re on our website if you need me to pm you or email you. As the poster above said, pms are disabled here.