Profit Margin and Sales

Topic created · 12 Posts · 648 Views
  • Do you guys think the sources here make good money from this or is it side business?

Seems like a lot of things are fairly inexpensive for me to buy…how much do they really profit per sale?

What do you think they make the most money on?

Wheres the money? Domestic sales or Pharma sales?

Not curious to jump into making my own at all just looking for a running discussion…

Always whether its volume of sales or per item that they make the profit from.

• Take a look at the cost of raws compared to the price of the finished product. There’s a huge profit margin. Even when you factor in costs of the other supplies which are all pretty cheap, theyre probably averaging anywhere from 7-10x returns.

• [quote=“HanzPV” pid=‘98006’ dateline=‘1599754067’]
    Take a look at the cost of raws compared to the price of the finished product. There’s a huge profit margin. Even when you factor in costs of the other supplies which are all pretty cheap, theyre probably averaging anywhere from 7-10x returns.
    [/quote]

This type of simplistic glance at running any business will not even give you a rough idea of how profitable (or unprofitable) any business is, especially an illegal one. I have ran a fair number of legitimate businesses, and most are [i]more[/i] profitable than this one once a proper Profit & Loss (P&L) analysis is done. Furthermore, it’s a commonly-held belief that illegal businesses make much more money because of no income tax, but the reality is that the discrepancy between legal and illegal profit is not all that great since an illegal business also can’t write off any of its expenses.

In order to accurately evaluate the profitability of a business, here’s just some of the things you have to consider:

-raw inputs expenses
    -equipment
    -furniture
    -training
    -rent
    -utilities
    -office equipment and consumables
    -depreciation
    -security
    -payroll
    -advertising and promotion
    -legal fees
    -payment processing
    -etc…

It’s easy to look at the cost of raws, and the cost of a finished product, and say the profit margin is something like 10x, but this is simply false, and no one successfully runs a business for long with this way. Yes, I realize that there are plenty of sources using the cheapest products possible, with the cheapest inputs, using inadequate equipment and training, brewing in their filthy kitchen; but, some of us are doing it right, using expensive pharmaceutical-grade inputs, expensive equipment that requires regular maintenance and training, and don’t cut corners, making it several times more expensive to produce product than it is for the ‘ghetto’ labs. Also, remember to account for paying back the initial investment to start the entire venture, as well as the inherent risk and opportunity loss of running an illegal operation. There is a reason that most labs only run for a couple of years, then typically exit scam…

• [quote=“apexalab” pid=‘98122’ dateline=‘1599945027’]
    [quote=“HanzPV” pid=‘98006’ dateline=‘1599754067’]
    Take a look at the cost of raws compared to the price of the finished product. There’s a huge profit margin. Even when you factor in costs of the other supplies which are all pretty cheap, theyre probably averaging anywhere from 7-10x returns.
    [/quote]

This type of simplistic glance at running any business will not even give you a rough idea of how profitable (or unprofitable) any business is, especially an illegal one. I have ran a fair number of legitimate businesses, and most are [i]more[/i] profitable than this one once a proper Profit & Loss (P&L) analysis is done. Furthermore, it’s a commonly-held belief that illegal businesses make much more money because of no income tax, but the reality is that the discrepancy between legal and illegal profit is not all that great since an illegal business also can’t write off any of its expenses.

In order to accurately evaluate the profitability of a business, here’s just some of the things you have to consider:

-raw inputs expenses
    -equipment
    -furniture
    -training
    -rent
    -utilities
    -depreciation
    -security
    -payroll
    -legal fees
    -payment processing
    -etc…

It’s easy to look at the cost of raws, and the cost of a finished product, and say the profit margin is something like 10x, but this is simply false, and no one successfully runs a business for long with this way. Yes, I realize that there are plenty of sources using the cheapest products possible, with the cheapest inputs, using inadequate equipment and training, brewing in their filthy kitchen; but, some of us are doing it right, using expensive pharmaceutical-grade inputs, expensive equipment that requires regular maintenance and training, and don’t cut corners, making it several times more expensive to produce product than it is for the ‘ghetto’ labs. Also, remember to account for paying back the initial investment to start the entire venture, as well as the inherent risk and opportunity loss of running an illegal operation. There is a reason that most labs only run for a couple of years, then typically exit scam…
    [/quote]

100% I saw this and had to comment. Obviously we cant go into detail but there are a lot of costs involved that people will never see or think about. As apex noted the cost of having the proper equipment in a clean environment alone is a huge . Not to mention all the precautions we have to take to cover our bases . Its not like this stuff is coming to our houses nor are we brewing, shipping or receiving in the same places they are all separate. as well as the office . so your talking rents as well and shippers and receivers that need to be paid. on top of everything else .Looking at the cost of raws as a comparison Is definitely not an accurate way to calculate profits. Most of our profits are based on sheer volume and that is only gained by having the best customer service and a top quality product. Depending on the volume this definitely develops into a full time job rather quickly

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Source-PHARMAHGH-B4G1-DOMESTIC-AAS-HGH-PHARMA-HGH-B4G1-SALE

• Wheres the money? Domestic sales or Pharma sales?

Domestic sales. Some of these labs on unregulated forums are just dudes filtering in their bathroom studio apt making insane amounts of money.

If you’re looking into sourcing, the hard stuff really is making sure you have a secure way of sourcing. Which includes how to get your money out of bitcoin and such. But even that’s easy with wallets that will tumble your coin such as Wasabi wallet.

Honestly man, the only thing that stops most people from sourcing, is just their own willpower.

But yeah, to answer your question, wheres the money at? Domestic sources selling gear. Theres barely any money in pharma and raws. They may be a safer option, though. But definitely more work, less profit.

• Sources giving honest answers. There is money to be made but also risk.

• The mark up they get on changing the label of grape seed oil to the word tren is like 50x

• @loct99

@CaptainAmerica I believe we have someone accusing sources of selling fake gear.

• @Pharmahgh
    For the amount of time you’ve been doing this it’s gotta be two full time jobs by now lol

• @DragonOrdnance

How long did it take to turn a profit?

• @jacksonw16 Get a good lab going and with good filtration and equipment and you’d be easily accepted into sst/thinksteroids/anyotherboard

• @Pharmahgh said in Profit Margin and Sales:

[quote=“apexalab” pid=‘98122’ dateline=‘1599945027’]
    [quote=“HanzPV” pid=‘98006’ dateline=‘1599754067’]
    [/quote]

-raw inputs expenses
    -equipment
    -furniture
    -training
    -rent
    -utilities
    -depreciation
    -security
    -payroll
    -legal fees
    -payment processing
    -etc…

[/quote]

100% I saw this and had to comment. Obviously we cant go into detail but there are a lot of costs involved that people will never see or think about. As apex noted the cost of having the proper equipment in a clean environment alone is a huge . Not to mention all the precautions we have to take to cover our bases . Its not like this stuff is coming to our houses nor are we brewing, shipping or receiving in the same places they are all separate. as well as the office . so your talking rents as well and shippers and receivers that need to be paid. on top of everything else .Looking at the cost of raws as a comparison Is definitely not an accurate way to calculate profits. Most of our profits are based on sheer volume and that is only gained by having the best customer service and a top quality product. Depending on the volume this definitely develops into a full time job rather quickly

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Source-PHARMAHGH-B4G1-DOMESTIC-AAS-HGH-PHARMA-HGH-B4G1-SALE

Most, if not everyone here, are resellers.