First Cycle Advice

Topic created · 8 Posts · 331 Views
  • Hey everyone, I’m currently considering hopping on for the first time, and am looking for some general advice.

Firstly I’m wondering if you have advice on a good cycle, I’m leaning towards starting easy and just going with Test E. Would I be better of stacking more, or just seeing how my body responds to the test?

Second, I’ve read through some of the sources on here already but I’m wondering if I could get a general recommendation for a good US Domestic Source with good prices and solid product?

And third I’d like to hear your opinions on cycling vs. cruising. I’m leaning towards cruising as I’d like to be able to maintain some leanness year round and steady strength gains continuing, but I’m open to any advice. Thanks!

1. Go look at the reddit r/steroids wiki for first cycle info. 500 of test e per week. Nothing else.

2. There are plenty of good sources here. Read through the reviews and blood work sections. I personally use Synergy Forge. Great customer service and T/A.

3. There are a lot of opinions on this. Personally, I think that until you’re done having kids you should cycle and not cruise. Yes there are examples of people having kids after years of B&C but you’re taking some risk. That said B&C is far superior.

• [quote=“SuperSwoldier1” pid=‘97847’ dateline=‘1599469564’]

1. Go look at the reddit r/steroids wiki for first cycle info. 500 of test e per week. Nothing else.

2. There are plenty of good sources here. Read through the reviews and blood work sections. I personally use Synergy Forge. Great customer service and T/A.

3. There are a lot of opinions on this. Personally, I think that until you’re done having kids you should cycle and not cruise. Yes there are examples of people having kids after years of B&C but you’re taking some risk. That said B&C is far superior.
      [/quote]

500mg test, 12.5 mg aromasin every Monday and Thursday is all you need. Also after bnc for 6 years I still had a baby with my gf. Maybe everybody is different but bnc doesn’t necessarily mean that your are unable to have kids. To me cycling is miserable.

• [quote=“SuperSwoldier1” pid=‘97847’ dateline=‘1599469564’]

[/quote]

OP, all three points here are …on point. 500mg of test. But, as you’ll read in the wiki, definitely buy some AI (aromasin, armidex…etc) before you begin injecting. Use AI as needed.

@“Synergy Forge” is the way to go for legit customer service and comfort in gear quality.

• Get pre cycle bloods. Then if all your markers are in range, Test E or C @ 500mg is a typical 1st run for 12 weeks or so. Get mid cycle bloods to see where your markers have shifted and how you are responding. Keep a log about daily feels/concerns. Make sure you have AI on hand for any estrogen related effects. Get end of cycle bloods to see that you’re back to normal (even if you go back to a cruise dose).

Choosing between B/C or cycling is hard to do as there are a lot of factors. I choose to cruise because of my other life choices allow it easily.

Pro tip: plan your bloods, cycle, diet, and training in advance. Get AI before your first pin.

As far as sources go on here, I typically brew my own stuff but have had some great on forum interaction with SYN. If I am ever to order finished product that would be my first go to.

• [quote=“jjk20” pid=‘97846’ dateline=‘1599464835’]
    Hey everyone, I’m currently considering hopping on for the first time, and am looking for some general advice.

Firstly I’m wondering if you have advice on a good cycle, I’m leaning towards starting easy and just going with Test E. Would I be better of stacking more, or just seeing how my body responds to the test?

Second, I’ve read through some of the sources on here already but I’m wondering if I could get a general recommendation for a good US Domestic Source with good prices and solid product?

And third I’d like to hear your opinions on cycling vs. cruising. I’m leaning towards cruising as I’d like to be able to maintain some leanness year round and steady strength gains continuing, but I’m open to any advice. Thanks!
    [/quote]

Hello sir, I mean no disrespect but I wanted to draw attention to your statement about doing your first cycle and then following up with consideration of cycling vs cruising. You are inexperienced (which is not bad) and you’re asking strangers to give you input on how you are going to spend the rest of your life? I must say it’s an incredibly bad idea. I’m sure that you mean it only as research but until you have a few cycles under your belt you shouldn’t even be considering that option. Your reasoning was to be able to stay lean and continue to gain? That is all possible, and probable, by cycling if you do it right. There is nothing stopping that from happening.

You will want to put a lot of thought and research into TRT, a life without children, a life with being slave to your pin, being limited on travel because you have to take your gear with you, constantly finding new sources every couple years, the life of poor lipids and constant bloodwork, and the list goes on and on. Once you start down that road, every day you are on it the prospects of coming back get that much more remote. My recommendation is to research, ask questions, and try the least damaging way before moving to the most damaging way. These guys that are on TRT generally need to be because of medical conditions or they compete. If you are neither than the benefits do not rise to the level of the detriments. And finally, in order to get honest feedback and advice you should provide more information about yourself. Age, height, weight, body fat, history with any PED, length of time working out, etc.

Thank you guys for the recommendation, I truly appreciate it.
    Syn

• What’s up man,

GET ALL YOUR PRE-CYCLE BLOODS FIRST !!! Please, Please, PLEASE
    Know where you are at. Get bloods every 6-8 weeks after(if you start).

I ran ~400mg/week of test E my first cycle. Threw on 30lbs in 16 weeks. I did 16 weeks bc my bloods were on point. Ran AI 1mg of Arimidex after 8 weeks and that kept me right on the money for my E2 (30-40). Kept 20lbs solid after that. Dropped water weight. This was during Covid gym shutdown, I had 45-35-20 lb dumbells and a 6 pack of resistance bands. PRobably couldve packed it on with a real gym.

Went to cruise after that at ~160mg/week kept me at 1000ng/dl total test (600-700 free). Legit TRT w/ prescription though (only for cruising), could get you in contact if interested.

I really don’t think you need 500mg to get great results from first cycle. I got ripped apart here my fist cycle for not upping to 500mg but whatever, solid 20lbs in 16 weeks is legit. Can’t promise it’ll work for you but I had great results so far.

Started TRT cruise July gonna start next blast in October through December. I am debating cycle off TRT with nolva & Clomid just to give my body a time to recover but also love the 1000+ test in my blood so… I feel like everyone should TRY cycling off at least once to know if it is or isn’t for you. Some hate it, some bounce back…

BUT what the hell do I know, I’ve only been running test for like 8 months! That’s nothing compared to these guys…very knowledgeable guys on this, listen to them and READ OLD THREADS on here, there is SO MUCH you can and SHOULD learn.

Have a plan! Diet, Workout, Sleep, and proposed cycle. Order ALL your stuff before don’t try to add on mid cycle or forget stuff. Have an AI on hand (whether you need it or not), have PCT (whether you need it or not), have HCG (even if you don’t plan on using it), Have an extra bottle of Test (you lose .1ml each pin), Have extra needles (know what kind you need), Know where you wanna pin and how… Have a plan and stick to it but be able to adjust as your goals do.

Be determined and be regimented…this is your health you’re altering…some things are not reversible, you may never get back to where you were. There are trade offs to this route, make sure you’re willing to deal with those. And don’t be afraid to ask questions even the dumb ones you’ll get roasted for.

I do think you need to dive into more research though. It took me ~2 years to commit and buy the stuff. And I still was learning a lot on here.

Hope this helps,

• @ProfessionallyUnprofessional Hey man, I was just going back through this post and realized I missed your response the first time. Don’t know if you’ll see it now, but here’s hoping. I’m still waiting on making a decision, but you piqued my interest regarding getting me in contact with someone for TRT. Not sure if I’d actually end up going that route yet but it would be great to have some more information from you on that!