Test/Tren Cycle

Topic created · 54 Posts · 489 Views
  • What is a recommended dosage?

I was thinking 2 pins totaling 250mg Tren (.5, twice a week) 400mg Test (1 twice a week) a week. I’m also planning to take 50mg of anavar a day.

good/Bad?

any suggestions are appreciated.

• 250 test/wk 350 tren/wk. Assess tren sides and bump up accordingly.

• [quote=“timelyanalysis” pid=‘95105’ dateline=‘1595450790’]
    250 test/wk 350 tren/wk. Assess tren sides and bump up accordingly.
    [/quote]

crap so I had it backwards. Thank you for your guidance.

• [quote=“CousinKAP” pid=‘95116’ dateline=‘1595458842’]
    [quote=“timelyanalysis” pid=‘95105’ dateline=‘1595450790’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Do 200 tren max and trt test to start, up test if needed. Tren is extremely strong, and extremely neurotoxic. Never listen to idiots saying to go so high for the first time using tren, and yes 350mg is high. Keep in mind cows Even 50mg per week is noticeable if you’re training and eating properly.

To give you an idea, 200mg of tren is given to cattle in a pellet, this is used for the last 63 days priorto slaughter. 1 200mg pellet leads to anabolism for all 63 days for them.

• [quote=“bodydysmorphia” pid=‘95127’ dateline=‘1595471027’]
    [quote=“CousinKAP” pid=‘95116’ dateline=‘1595458842’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Do 200 tren max and trt test to start, up test if needed. Tren is extremely strong, and extremely neurotoxic. Never listen to idiots saying to go so high for the first time using tren, and yes 350mg is high. Keep in mind cows Even 50mg per week is noticeable if you’re training and eating properly.

To give you an idea, 200mg of tren is given to cattle in a pellet, this is used for the last 63 days priorto slaughter. 1 200mg pellet leads to anabolism for all 63 days for them.
    [/quote]

thank you. I’ve been on test for awhile so that is why i upped the test when i started taking tren. I figured it was the “safer” of the two and looked at tren as a boost to the test, if that makes any sense.

Is 400mg Test 200mg/Tren good?

• I always keep my test higher but I’m also not a bodybuilder and need the extra fluid in my joints so I don’t blow my knees out. Only keep Tren higher if you are really looking to dry up.

[quote=“CousinKAP” pid=‘95164’ dateline=‘1595540291’]
    [quote=“bodydysmorphia” pid=‘95127’ dateline=‘1595471027’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thank you. I’ve been on test for awhile so that is why i upped the test when i started taking tren. I figured it was the “safer” of the two and looked at tren as a boost to the test, if that makes any sense.

[/quote]

• ^^^^^

Thank you for the help. I’m definitely not a bodybuilder either. I’ve been on TRT through a doc doe about 2 years but wanted a “boost” of sorts.

• [quote=“bodydysmorphia” pid=‘95127’ dateline=‘1595471027’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

unfortunately the block feature didn’t work when he quoted you so I had the misfortune of seeing the dip shittery you post. Keep watching youtube videos bub. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with starting at or using 350/wk tren the entire cycle. Hes using tren E so 350 isn’t actually 350. Please don’t reply or quote anything I ever post on again until you PM me your credentials. thanks!.

• [quote=“timelyanalysis” pid=‘95238’ dateline=‘1595624330’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

unfortunately the block feature didn’t work when he quoted you so I had the misfortune of seeing the dip shittery you post. Keep watching youtube videos bub. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with starting at or using 350/wk tren the entire cycle. Hes using tren E so 350 isn’t actually 350. Please don’t reply or quote anything I ever post on again until you PM me your credentials. thanks!.
    [/quote]

You’re actually pissed off because I said 350mg of tren is a lot to start with?

• body is right, 350 is so incredibly high for a first timer. 140 was my starting dose and I am more than glad that’s where I started as when I got in the 300 range it was far too overwhelming for me. There is no need to start high with any drug let alone tren.

• Tren is that drug where 200 can be a fuck ton or not much in terms of sides and youll feel fine. It is always experiential as with any gear so dont listen to small balls mcgee roid raging hes prob running 3g tren a week and is angry for no reason. I ran tren a first time around, if youve never ran tren try that out first so if you get fucked side wise you can drop it and it will clear fast. Only sides I recognize are being a cry baby bitch boy at 600+. Slightly more cry baby at movies running 240mg ace but nothing serious, always been a bitch tbh. Ive ran as high as 700ace(100ED) and 600 E for a 1300mg a week total for 8 weeks, crazy recomp but hella hair loss and that was with minoxidil soaking my scalp for 4-8 hours day and letting the sun help it absorb. I just got hairier on my back and shoulders even on tren no minoxidil when I shaved head start of quarantine. Tren is the wildest steroid in that you are either fine or become a complete mess. I recommend even if you run it low .25mg caber once or twice a week a few weeks in if you notice any sides.
    Do not be afraid of carbs tren will eat them up youll feel hypo, just do be mindful of night sweats if youre big on eating before bed. I only get them when I dont dose my caber, but once again tren is so variable its gonna be however it is for you. Dont listen to the cuck above, start low, youll make huge gains, full, pumped, fuckin joocy even at a low dose. If you can tolerate it, move up. Never be an idiot like other dude whos probably got 180/160 BP and no gf. Be a sane and rational person and all will be well.

• ^^^

I definitely appreciate the insight. The sides im worried about is the loss of sleep, the emotional stuff (i’ve been going through a terrible breakup) and loss of hair. I prefer to keep it on the lower side because i have trouble sleeping naturally. I take a sleeping pill every night.

Is it ok to run the test at 400 still? Since the tren E takes a while to kick in I figured a higher test dosage would be ok. Also right now I taking Test cyp but will be switching to test E next week.

• minoxidil before tren i say, try to limit shedding and what is the e dosed at per ml?

• [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘95329’ dateline=‘1595824617’]
    minoxidil before tren i say, try to limit shedding and what is the e dosed at per ml?
    [/quote]

Test e is dosed at 300mg/ml and Tren e is dosed at 250mg/ml.

Shit I’m two weeks into the tren. I’m just hoping at 250 i dont lose hair. I will definitely grab some minoxidil tonight.

Thank you.

• [quote=“CousinKAP” pid=‘95164’ dateline=‘1595540291’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m currently using 500mg of test e a week and 200mg of Tren E a week.
    I have a 10ml vial of test e 250 mg and a 10ml vial of Tren E 200mg so I draw 1ml of Test E and .5ml of Tren E. I am also stacking with 50mg of anadrol a day. I love the stack I’m on. Gaining like crazy. No negative side effects other that a pimple on my shoulder here and there and a little acne on my face that’s easily treatable.

• [quote=“CousinKAP” pid=‘95393’ dateline=‘1595960705’]
    [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘95329’ dateline=‘1595824617’]
    minoxidil before tren i say, try to limit shedding and what is the e dosed at per ml?
    [/quote]

Test e is dosed at 300mg/ml and Tren e is dosed at 250mg/ml.

Shit I’m two weeks into the tren. I’m just hoping at 250 i dont lose hair. I will definitely grab some minoxidil tonight.

Thank you.
    [/quote]

you will experience shedding from the minox after some time as the newer thicker hairs grow in kickin out the beta hairs. however since youre running tren the shed will be mixed but dont worry total hair follicle death takes longer than you will be running the tren especially considering that you are running tren on the lower end. whatever falls out will likely grow back as it is shed not complete follicular miniaturization

• ^^^

I appreciate the help. Is there any else I should be taking for estrogen or prolactin?

• [quote=“CousinKAP” pid=‘95765’ dateline=‘1596399548’]
    ^^^

I appreciate the help. Is there any else I should be taking for estrogen or prolactin?
    [/quote]

From my experience it seems us hair shedders do not have as much of an estrogen issue so running 12.5mg aromasin on pin days or 6.25 each pin should be fine. Cabergoline for prolac, youre super low tren though so Id say no caber unless you feel you truly need it. Grab some caber from soco, break into halves take once a week if need be. Ive only ever “needed” caber taking 700 tren ace 600 tren e a week. I was doing half a soco pharma caber twice a week. Idk how lean you are but I am around 12% bf right now, if youre on the leaner end estrogen should not be as much of an issue especially on 400mg test. When I cruise I go as low as 140mg test a week or I just run Test U and let Cyp clear. I run no AI until week 4 when I readd test c. If you have bloodwork it will give a better idea of how to dose your AI but aromasin is potent but not a nuke to estrogen like arimidex or letro. Steer clear of those unless you aromatize like a mf and or are running 750mg-1g+ a week

• 250:250 is good for most

• [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘95781’ dateline=‘1596437478’]
    [quote=“CousinKAP” pid=‘95765’ dateline=‘1596399548’]
    ^^^

[/quote]

From my experience it seems us hair shedders do not have as much of an estrogen issue so running 12.5mg aromasin on pin days or 6.25 each pin should be fine. Cabergoline for prolac, youre super low tren though so Id say no caber unless you feel you truly need it. Grab some caber from soco, break into halves take once a week if need be. Ive only ever “needed” caber taking 700 tren ace 600 tren e a week. I was doing half a soco pharma caber twice a week. Idk how lean you are but I am around 12% bf right now, if youre on the leaner end estrogen should not be as much of an issue especially on 400mg test. When I cruise I go as low as 140mg test a week or I just run Test U and let Cyp clear. I run no AI until week 4 when I readd test c. If you have bloodwork it will give a better idea of how to dose your AI but aromasin is potent but not a nuke to estrogen like arimidex or letro. Steer clear of those unless you aromatize like a mf and or are running 750mg-1g+ a week
    [/quote]

i appreciate the post. Where do I source armasin? I have some anastrozole from my TRT doctor. Do you suggest i take it? its 1mg dosage