ExpressPEDs - (EU).

Topic created · 6 Posts · 151 Views
  • This was my first Order with ExpressPEDs. I ordered some ancillaries and oral anabolics for the summer - Deus Medical Products only.

Ordered on June, 29. Paid with BTC directly after my order, got my confirmation almost instantly.

Package received on the 15th July. Stealth is good, package is safely packed.

Overall a very pleasant experience :).

• [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘94737’ dateline=‘1594930306’]
    This was my first Order with ExpressPEDs. I ordered some ancillaries and oral anabolics for the summer - Deus Medical Products only.

Ordered on June, 29. Paid with BTC directly after my order, got my confirmation almost instantly.

[/quote]

Assuming this was international sent to the states?

• [quote=“primalblueprint” pid=‘94863’ dateline=‘1595115397’]
    [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘94737’ dateline=‘1594930306’]
    This was my first Order with ExpressPEDs. I ordered some ancillaries and oral anabolics for the summer - Deus Medical Products only.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Seeing as title says EU, I’m guessing EU.

• [quote=“primalblueprint” pid=‘94863’ dateline=‘1595115397’]
    [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘94737’ dateline=‘1594930306’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I’m from Europe, Germany. The delivery was pretty fast, didn’t take more than 2 days.

• Could you tell what you took and how did it feel? I too ordered from them, but gyms are still closed for now so I cant test it myself. In my case, it was tbol and anavar.

• @juicyfatpowerlifter How was your experience with the Deus Medical orals?