Where do y'all find DHT?

Topic created · 28 Posts · 1187 Views
  • My girl wants to grow her clit, and I have no idea where to find DHT. I’d prefer raws so I have more control over the final product, but I’d also consider a finished topical cream product instead. Anyone know where to look?

• not even trolling but wouldn’t test/anavar or even a pussy pump do the exact same thing without drugs lol

• [quote=“timelyanalysis” pid=‘93496’ dateline=‘1593394295’]
    not even trolling but wouldn’t test/anavar or even a pussy pump do the exact same thing without drugs lol
    [/quote]

Test/Avar are more likely to have systemic side-effects. Dermal tissue has more DHT receptors, which allows DHT to have a localized virilizing effect without inducing effects away from the topically applied tissue.

A pump does not induce tissue growth, it just swells the vascular tissue temporarily.

• PPL used to have dht raws not sure if he still carries it.

• this reads like a shitpost

• [quote=“gtsumgains” pid=‘93489’ dateline=‘1593385873’]
    My girl wants to grow her clit, and I have no idea where to find DHT. I’d prefer raws so I have more control over the final product, but I’d also consider a finished topical cream product instead. Anyone know where to look?
    [/quote]

Did you look in https://www.reddit.com/r/GrowYourClit/ ?
    They may be able to help you get a source

• ^ I have never in my life been so fucking grossed out, what the fuck what the fuck what in the actual fuck WHAT??? I saw two posts, one of a gross clit dick in some HAY, and one of a girl claiming to have “clit dysphoria” that needs medical treatment…this world is so fucking weird, I am questioning everything including my existence after this

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘93805’ dateline=‘1593734704’]
    ^ I have never in my life been so fucking grossed out, what the fuck what the fuck what in the actual fuck WHAT??? I saw two posts, one of a gross clit dick in some HAY, and one of a girl claiming to have “clit dysphoria” that needs medical treatment…this world is so fucking weird, I am questioning everything including my existence after this
    [/quote]

The worst part is doctors prescribe half these people their shit.

People can get prescribed DHT to make their clit bigger but we cant get drugs to grow everything else?

• [quote=“bodydysmorphia” pid=‘93807’ dateline=‘1593734813’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘93805’ dateline=‘1593734704’]
    ^ I have never in my life been so fucking grossed out, what the fuck what the fuck what in the actual fuck WHAT??? I saw two posts, one of a gross clit dick in some HAY, and one of a girl claiming to have “clit dysphoria” that needs medical treatment…this world is so fucking weird, I am questioning everything including my existence after this
    [/quote]

The worst part is doctors prescribe half these people their shit.

People can get prescribed DHT to make their clit bigger but we cant get drugs to grow everything else?
    [/quote]

for real, i don’t understand it either

Man: I want to be more masculine, my testosterone is in the lower end of the spectrum and I want to be in the very top of it.

Doc: no wai Jose u healthi yung man

Woman: I think that my clitoris is too small and want to turn it into a micro penis

Doc: ohoho sure thing, I’ll call it in alongside your birth control Josie

edit:

Okay, I think I understand now, this clit enlarging is some lesbian shit isn’t it? I feel like every post I see in this sub (stfu yes i went back it’s interesting i can’t lie just so fucking gross i legit naturally close my eyes like i’m 11 years old seeing my friends mom’s titties by accident or something) is giving me mad lesbian ~vibes~

• PPL said to me the raws are pretty expensive and he doesn’t have any plans to stock it given the low demand which doesn’t surprise me. I’ve looked for it everywhere though and also found that the raws were pretty expensive from a few other sellers I looked at, the minimum I saw was around $50 for a gram of Stanolone and I couldn’t even find any pharma products as they seem be discontinued. Could transdermal proviron, masteron or methyl DHT work similarly?

• No offense but why does she want to? It’s not a particularly attractive thing…

• [quote=“strengthnsize” pid=‘94062’ dateline=‘1594056079’]
    PPL said to me the raws are pretty expensive and he doesn’t have any plans to stock it given the low demand which doesn’t surprise me. I’ve looked for it everywhere though and also found that the raws were pretty expensive from a few other sellers I looked at, the minimum I saw was around $50 for a gram of Stanolone and I couldn’t even find any pharma products as they seem be discontinued. Could transdermal proviron, masteron or methyl DHT work similarly?
    [/quote]

I haven’t done enough research to be comfortable hazarding a guess about that. I could believe that there are viable alternatives to DHT, but I would need to be really confident about that before suggesting it.

• [quote=“roiddroid” pid=‘94128’ dateline=‘1594106834’]
    No offense but why does she want to? It’s not a particularly attractive thing…
    [/quote]

You’re probably imagining something on the extreme end. You wouldn’t be able to tell a visual difference between a 4mm clit and a 6mm one. But even small amounts of growth can reportedly increase sensitivity dramatically.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘93805’ dateline=‘1593734704’]
    [/quote]

hooded love bean

respect the lady penis

• [quote=“jano” pid=‘93568’ dateline=‘1593487762’]
    [quote=“gtsumgains” pid=‘93489’ dateline=‘1593385873’]
    My girl wants to grow her clit, and I have no idea where to find DHT. I’d prefer raws so I have more control over the final product, but I’d also consider a finished topical cream product instead. Anyone know where to look?
    [/quote]

Did you look in https://www.reddit.com/r/GrowYourClit/ ?
    They may be able to help you get a source
    [/quote]

You fucked my day up badly with that reddit link… not even kidding.

• This thread gave me flashbacks to 2 years ago when I was dating a figure competitor. Big clits are not it, chief.

• I’m also looking for raw DHT myself. The closest bio-identical hormone is androsterone which is effective but would love to try the real deal.

• What the actual fuck

• Hey man did you ever end up finding a source?

• [quote=“Dreadlifts” pid=‘95543’ dateline=‘1596130141’]
    Hey man did you ever end up finding a source?
    [/quote]

The only thing i’ve found is Russian Star Peptides for DHT. Not sure if it’s legit or not.