Would you go with Dragon Ordnance or PPL?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 508 Views
  • It is for international shipping and finished products as well as raws, thanks!

• Never used either but I’ve always heard that ppls shit left pip regardless of the compound again take it with a grain of salt I’m going off what I’ve read

• PPL

• [quote=“bodydysmorphia” pid=‘92683’ dateline=‘1592442099’]
    PPL
    [/quote]

What is your experience with them recently (underdose, actually sell you the drug that it says it is ect)

• [quote=“mazahakus” pid=‘92698’ dateline=‘1592450014’]
    [quote=“bodydysmorphia” pid=‘92683’ dateline=‘1592442099’]
    PPL
    [/quote]

What is your experience with them recently (underdose, actually sell you the drug that it says it is ect)
    [/quote]
    you posted this on meso as well, read the goddamn source threads and do your research, supporting lazy babies will only drag the quality of the community down further.

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘92731’ dateline=‘1592494446’]
    [quote=“mazahakus” pid=‘92698’ dateline=‘1592450014’]
    PPL
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    you posted this on meso as well, read the goddamn source threads and do your research, supporting lazy babies will only drag the quality of the community down further.
    [/quote]

I see no problem in telling someone the experience they had with each source, i have been looking up info about this and actually asking on threads in different forums is doing research. I just see too much mix info and want to see in a thread i created peoples opinion.
    Stop being a dickhead to others wont do you any good.

• [quote=“mazahakus” pid=‘92740’ dateline=‘1592497316’]
    [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘92731’ dateline=‘1592494446’]
    [quote=“mazahakus” pid=‘92698’ dateline=‘1592450014’]
    PPL
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I see no problem in telling someone the experience they had with each source, i have been looking up info about this and actually asking on threads in different forums is doing research. I just see too much mix info and want to see in a thread i created peoples opinion.
    Stop being a dickhead to others wont do you any good.
    [/quote]
    you not seeing a problem with being a baby is typical of babies. the reports within their threads won’t differ from those you’ll get here. if they’re verified sources here to begin with, they’re good.

• @appropionate

They are both good…
    I’ve used ppl and dragon…
    Both good to go…
    Pip from ppl? Wtf its literally the same fucking stuff
    Besides if you are using them your probably brewimg your own shit

• @Kingshit oops sorry bro new site not tryna reply to you specifically